- Please note that we will not have Wonderful Wednesday on April 15 or 22 due to Furniture Market/Parson's Table. When we resume on April 29, the menu will be chicken pie, green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy, cole slaw, rolls, and cherry cobbler with ice cream.
- On Wednesday, April 22, Colie Hayes will teach "Friends and Family CPR" for our nursery volunteers, both adults and youth. We will meet in the Fellowship Hall from 6:30-8:00 pm. There will be no charge for the class and any interested adults may attend. You MUST call to register (889-4429).
- Sheraton Towers Food Delivery: The last Thursday of every month, FUMC helps deliver food from Open Door Ministries to our neighbor, Sheraton Towers. Volunteers should report to the parking lot at Open Door (400 N. Centennial St.) at 10:30 am on the morning of the delivery. The next food delivery is Thursday, April 30.
- The annual Right Direction Spaghetti Dinner will be Sunday, May 17, at 6:00 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall. Tickets for adults are $7.50 and children ages 5-11 are $4.00. See any Right Direction member to buy your tickets. No tickets will be sold at the door. Childcare will be available, but only upon request. Proceeds from the dinner will go towards the Right Direction summer choir tour.
- Family VBS – Save the Date! We are very excited to welcome Christian Illusionist, Brett A. Myers, this summer for our first-ever FAMILY VBS! Happening Sunday, July 12, through Tuesday, July 14, this three-night adventure is sure to thrill and delight all ages. Dinner ($1 per person) will begin at 5:30 pm each night with the program beginning at 6:15 pm. Be sure to mark your calendars – you won’t want to miss it! As a bonus, Brett will perform a special show for the youth on Teen Night, happening Wednesday, July 15.
- Family VBS - Donations Needed! We would love to have the following items donated to make the tabletop centerpieces in the Fellowship Hall for Vacation Bible School. Hopefully, some of you are doing some spring cleaning and will find some of the items below that you wouldn't mind donating! There will be a box in the lobby of the Education Building where you can drop off the items. We would love to have all items turned in by mid-May, at the latest.
Thanks so much for your help!
-WINTER GLOVES OR OLD WORK GLOVES
-WATER BOTTLES (THE KIND BICYCLISTS USE)
-SHORT LENGTHS OF ROPE
-FLASHLIGHTS (OLD OR BROKEN IS FINE)
-BANDAID BOXES (EMPTY)
-OLD SHOE BOXES
-CANS OF SOUP
-ANY ITEMS THAT COULD BE USED FOR DECORATIONS
-ANYTHING THAT PERTAINS TO HIKING, CLIMBING, OR CAMPING