United Methodist Women
Purpose of the United Methodist Women
The organized unit of United Methodist Women shall be a community of women whose purpose is to know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ, to develop a creative, supportive fellowship and to expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church.
Join a UMW Circle
- Friendship Circle meets the second Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. Contact Brittany Lewis Shytle.
- Morning Stars Circle meets the second Monday of each month at 10:00 a.m. in the Holy Family Chapel for Bible study. Contact Dotty Beaston.
- Rejuvenation Circle meets the third Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at First United Methodist (child care provided) Contact Stephanie Peters or Janice Severt.
- Sunshine Circle meets the first Tuesday of each month for dinner at 6:00 p.m. Contact Susan Tuttle.
- The Exceptions meet the fourth Thursday of designated months at noon. Contact Bitsy Wall.
- Independent Service has no scheduled meetings other than the quarterly UMW dinner meetings. Contact Kelly White.
UMW Dinner Meeting and Program
Dinner meetings with programs of interest to all adults are held on the second Monday at 6:30 p.m. in March, May, September, and December.